Dr. Kurt Mackie, 78006 area dentist, provides a complete range of modern dental services, from cosmetic improvements to basic Boerne, TX teeth cleanings. Personalized and friendly, a visit at Dr. Kurt Mackie Dentistry leaves your mouth smiling and healthy.
Your 78006 dentist, Kurt Mackie DDS, offers dental services to care for the preventive, cosmetic and restorative needs of his patients. From Bourne, TX teeth cleanings and all-ceramic restorations to emergency dentistry and sleep apnea treatment, no team serves its patients better than Dr. Kurt Mackie Dentistry.
Your 78006 dentist keeps your smile healthy
Problem prevention is foundational to good dental care. Dr. Kurt Mackie asks each patient to see him every 6 months for teeth cleaning and a check-up in his Boerne, TX office. He looks for tooth decay, gum disease, oral cancer, bite problems and the condition of your current restorations. His hygienist cleans away plaque and tartar to prevent cavities and periodontal disease, and if warranted, images your mouth with digital x-rays.
For each patient, Dr. Mackie develops a personalized treatment plan, including whatever restorative procedures may be necessary. He can deliver:
- tooth-colored, metal-free fillings for seamless cavity repair
- dental implants for the longest-lasting, best functioning tooth replacement option
- fixed bridgework, and full or partial dentures
- periodontal scaling or soft tissue laser treatment of gum disease
- root canal therapy for abscessed or fractured teeth
- tooth extraction
Dr. Mackie goes the extra mile to evaluate and treat TMJ or temporomandibular joint dysfunction and also snoring, a common symptom of health-threatening sleep apnea. And, of course, as a Bourne, TX emergency dentist, he prioritizes dental treatment for severe toothaches and knocked out or injured teeth.
Your Bourne, TX cosmetic dentist keeps your smile beautiful
Dentistry is a both a science and an art. Dr. Mackie wants your teeth and gums to function well and have the look you’ve always wanted. His cosmetic dental services include:
- porcelain veneers to custom cover stubborn stains, chips, cracks and shape irregularities
- at-home, professional teeth whitening to power out smoking, beverage and food stains
- gum contouring with a state of the art soft tissue laser to even the gum line
- composite resin bonding to flawlessly fill small gaps, chips and other imperfections
- CEREC same-day porcelain crowns, inlays and onlays
- traditional orthodontic evaluations and treatment for well-aligned, aesthetically pleasing smiles
Would you like a renewed smile?
If you are not sure what dentist to see, trust the experience, skill and patient-centered care at Dr. Kurt Mackie Dentistry. Dr. Mackie and his staff will evaluate your particular needs and aesthetic goals, offering you the best treatment suited for your teeth and gums. The result will be optimal health and a shining smile. Contact the Bourne, TX area office for a consultation.